Drain Cleaning in Las Vegas
Same-Day & Emergency Drain Clearing Services Near You
Drain problems are a real pain in the neck. Luckily, the Las Vegas drain cleaning professionals at Rebel Refrigeration, AC & Plumbing are here to help. Whatever the cause of the clog, our plumbing experts can effectively clean your drains and help them run smoothly once again. We have over 25 years of experience and you can count on our plumbers for quality service with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Common Drain Problems
No matter the issue with your drain, you can count on our Las Vegas drain cleaning experts to take care of it. Using advanced video inspection technology, we are able to quickly and accurately locate the source of your drain problem. Thanks to our nearly 25 years of experience, we are then able to determine the best solution. Whether you need a simple repair or a major water line or sewer line replacement, our drain cleaning team will complete the service correctly, or your money back.
Signs of a Blocked Drain:
- Bad smells coming from drains
- Water flooding out of drains
- Recurring clogs
- Slow drains
- Toilets, showers, tubs, and sinks are backing up
- Toilets that struggle to flush
- Gurgling or bubbling noises from the drains
Causes of Clogged Drains
A buildup of hair, soap residue, scum, grease, certain food products and waste, as well as non-flushable items going down the toilet, are all common causes of clogged drains. Hard water, which contains a high concentration of minerals like magnesium and calcium, and tree roots that puncture or break your pipes, can also lead to drain issues. Regardless of the source of the clog, scheduling a cleaning to remove any buildup or blockages is crucial. Leaving a clog as-is can result in more damage to your drains and even breaks in your pipes.
While a professional cleaning is the best way to remove an existing blockage, there are some preventative steps you can take to limit these issues.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains:
- Be mindful of what you toss down the garbage disposal or flush down the toilet
- Purchase a drain grate or screen to catch any hair, dirt, or soap scum from entering your pipes
- Regularly flush your drains with warm water
- Run cool water when your garbage disposal is on to help solidify and break down any food waste
- Clear your drain stopper of any debris buildup
With regular maintenance, you can keep your drains clear for longer. However, even with preventative care, a clog can still form. In those instances, we recommend reaching our to our team for our professional and efficient drain cleaning.
How To Unclog A Drain With Standing Water
If you find yourself with a clogged drain and standing water, below are some things you can try before calling a plumber for help:
- Gather necessary supplies: Rubber gloves, a plunger, a drain snake or auger, a bucket or container, and some old towels or rags to handle any spills or mess.
- Protect the area: Place towels or rags around the drain to catch any water that may spill out during the unclogging process.
- Remove visible debris: If you can see any visible debris or hair near the drain opening, remove them -- wear gloves or use small tools to do so. Be cautious not to push the debris further down the drain.
- Use a plunger: Some clogs may only need an extra “push” to get going again. Position your plunger over the drain, ensuring a tight seal. Push down firmly and then pull up quickly to create suction. Repeat this plunging motion several times to dislodge the clog. After a few attempts, check if the water starts draining. If not, proceed to the next step.
- CAUTION: Do not unclog a drain if you have poured chemical cleaner into it -- hazardous chemicals may splash onto you while you are plunging.
- Try a drain snake or auger: Insert the drain snake or auger into the drain until you feel resistance (the clog). Rotate the tool and push it further to break up or retrieve the clog. Do not forcefully pound at it as you may damage your pipes. Slowly pull out the snake, taking care not to damage the pipes. Repeat this process if necessary. If the clog cannot be cleared, use a different method.
- Flush with hot water: Once you believe the clog is cleared, pour hot water down the drain to help flush away any remaining debris and ensure proper drainage.
- Remove the trap: If you are dealing with a clogged sink, a majority of clogs happen in the curved drain trap (usually a P, S, or J shape). Bail excess water from your sink and place a bucket under the pipes. Loosen the connectors and remove the drain trap. With gloved hands, you can clear the clog away. If you find that the clog is further in the pipes, you can use your drain snake as well.
Advantages of Professional Drain Cleaning in Las Vegas
With professional drain cleaning, you are able to enjoy lasting results. By effectively blasting away any clogs, we can ensure your drains will work properly. Professional drain cleaning reduces the number of necessary repairs and services by keeping your pipes clean and blockage-free. Your pipes stay healthier, recurring clogs and foul odors are a thing of the past, and your home in Las Vegas is protected from damage when you allow our professionals to take care of your drains.
Honesty & IntegrityAt Rebel, we believe in transparency. Our technicians will provide you with the best solution for your needs.
Trusted for Over 25 YearsRebel has provided the highest level of service since 1996. Always getting the job done right the first time and with a smile!
Money Back GuaranteeAt Rebel, we stand behind our work and you can trust we will make it right to you, no matter what.
Nick Van R.
“Quality is the name of the game and Rebel delivers!”