Las Vegas AC Repair
Fast & Affordable Air Conditioning Repairs
A properly functioning air conditioning system is essential when Las Vegas hits our notoriously high summer temperatures. If your system isn’t working correctly, or as efficiently as you’d like, call the honest, licensed, and EPA-certified technicians at Rebel Refrigeration, AC & Plumbing. We are a company committed to not only providing the best workmanship in the area, but also customer service that is second to none. Regardless of how big or small the issue you're experiencing with your system might be, you can rely on our highly-trained specialists for fast, dependable, and affordable AC repair in Las Vegas, NV.
What Are Common Problems that Require AC Repairs?
If your air conditioner isn’t turning on or the system is blowing hot air instead of cold, it is a clear indication that something is wrong. However, there are more subtle issues that could be plaguing your air conditioning unit, which is where our licensed and experienced specialists come in. If you notice any of the following issues, don't hestitate to contact our air conditioning repair pros in Las Vegas, NV. We can quickly and accurately diagnose the problem and provide fast, effective repairs.
Common AC Problems:
- Sensor issues
- Broken fans or belts
- Corroded or damaged wires
- Damaged or clogged filters
- Air handler issues
- Evaporator coil problems
- Problems with your thermostat
How Do I Know if My AC Needs Repair?
Typically, when your air conditioner begins experiencing any problems, it will exhibit signs that it is malfunctioning. So, if you notice a change in your system’s performance, be sure to contact our trained Las Vegas air conditioner repair specialists for service right away. Avoid delaying a necessary repair, or attempting a DIY fix, as that could aggravate or worsen the problem, leading to further damage or more costly repairs being needed.
Signs You Need AC Repair:
- Warm Air - Warm air is something you should never feel when your AC is on. Make sure to check your thermostat and that it's switched to cooling. If your AC is still blowing warm air it could be a problem with your AC compressor.
- Strange Smells - Strange odors or unpleasant smells are thing that you don't want to notice when you turn on your AC. If you smell something like burning rubber or melting plastic, it could be your AC unit's belt failing or possibly the motor itself. If you notice these smells, contact us immediately for 24 hour AC repair in Las Vegas.
- Frequent Cycling - If your AC seems to turn on and off ever couple of minutes, it could be that your unit is short-cycling and in need of repair. Often a quick tune-up can address this issue and fix your AC system.
- Loud or Unusual Noises. If your AC unit is making strange noises, it could be a sign that something is wrong. Common sounds to be concerned about include squealing, banging, whistling, and clicking. If you hear any of these noises coming from your air conditioner, it's best to have a professional take a look at it to diagnose the problem.
- High Energy Bills. Energy bills that are suddenly higher, typically indicate that your air conditioning system is not working as efficiently as it should be. This could be due to a variety of issues, such as a dirty air filter, a leak in your ductwork, low refrigerant, or a faulty compressor. However, it’s best to consult with a qualified Las Vegas air conditioner repair technician who can evaluate your unit to determine the specific cause of the inefficiency.
- Uneven Cooling. If some rooms in your home are cooler than others, it’s usually a sign that your AC unit is not working properly. This issue could be caused by a number of factors, such as an incorrect thermostat setting, clogged filters, blocked vents, or damaged air ducts. In order to find out the source of the problem, and necessary solution, call in our team.
- Pooling Water. While some condensation is normal, leaks or pools of water around your AC unit often indicate a number of issues, such as a problem with the condensate drain line, a failed condensate pump, or a cracked and rusted drain pan. Regardless of the cause, air conditioner leaks are never a good sign and should be addressed by a professional as soon as possible.
When it comes to our 24-hour air conditioning service, no problem is too big or small for our Las Vegas AC repair specialists. We work hard to stay updated on the newest tools and technology to provide you with the most reliable solutions. And if your system is beyond repair, or far too outdated for your needs, we also happily provide AC replacement services.
Our Air Conditioner Repair Specialists Put You First!
“Quality is the name of the game and Rebel delivers!”– Past Customer
Rebel Refrigeration, AC & Plumbing is a family-owned and operated company committed to the complete satisfaction of our customers. We treat every client like family, and would never push products or services you don’t need. Our entire team is committed to quality from the moment you call to well after your service is complete. If you have an AC emergency, don't hesitate to contact our emergency AC repair in Las Vegas, we can help.
Our Reliable Technicians Are:
- Fully licensed
- Constantly attending ongoing training to ensure we are always offering the most energy- and cost-efficient products and services.
We arrive at your home on time and in fully stocked vans, so no matter the issue, we can solve it fast. We go beyond simple repairs to provide our customers with preventative AC maintenance to keep your unit running optimally for years to come. We proudly service all of Las Vegas and the surrounding areas.
Honesty & IntegrityAt Rebel, we believe in transparency. Our technicians will provide you with the best solution for your needs.
Trusted for Over 25 YearsRebel has provided the highest level of service since 1996. Always getting the job done right the first time and with a smile!
Money Back GuaranteeAt Rebel, we stand behind our work and you can trust we will make it right to you, no matter what.
Nick Van R.
“Quality is the name of the game and Rebel delivers!”