Zoned AC & Heating Systems
Zone air conditioning and heating systems are becoming increasingly popular in Las Vegas and around the country, and for good reason. Offering room-to-room temperature control, HVAC zoning systems are a cost-effective way to take control of your comfort and your budget.
What Is Zoned Heating & Air Conditioning?
In HVAC system zoning, a series of thermostats and controls are electronically connected to a control panel, which activates dampers in your home’s ductwork. This type of system allows you to control room temperatures individually—so you aren’t paying to cool or heat space you are not using and you can keep different rooms at different temperatures. System zoning is ideal for:
- Multi-level homes
- Large homes with many unoccupied rooms
- Homes with multiple guest bedrooms or living spaces
- Families with widely varying indoor comfort needs
- Homes with many large windows
- Homes with finished rooms in attic or basement
Benefits of Zoned Air Conditioning & Heating
There are many benefits to installing a zoned heating and air conditioning system in your home. They include:
- Drastically enhanced comfort. The main benefit of owning a zoned heating and air conditioning system is improved indoor comfort. When there is only one unit controlling the temperature throughout your entire home, it’s difficult to achieve ideal comfort in every room. With zoned heating and air conditioning, each section of the home can be controlled to your liking.
- Increased energy efficiency. Since you are not conditioning unused areas of your home, your HVAC system runs less and energy bills decrease.
- Extended HVAC system life. When your AC and heating systems do not have to work as hard to condition every room of your home all the time, there is less wear and tear on components. This can add years to your HVAC system’s life.
- Ultimate control. Fix hot spots in your home and adapt indoor temperatures to meet the needs of all family members. Zone systems put you in control of your indoor climate.
Free Zoning System Estimates
Looking for a new heating and air conditioning zoning system for your home? Contact Rebel Refrigeration & Air Conditioning’s certified technicians for more information! Heating and air conditioning zone systems generally cost anywhere from $1,500 to $3,000, and the size of your home and system play a major role in this investment. Accessories and labor are also factored into the price of the system. Rebel Refrigeration & Air Conditioning offers free, comprehensive quotes for zone HVAC systems, and our team recommends the equipment that best suits your budget and comfort objectives. Start enjoying personalized comfort today! Click here to request a consultation or inquire about the additional benefits of zone systems.